Time to reflect and cancellation
1. If it concerns a consumer purchase in the EU, Other Party, that concluded contract as consumer, has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days after receiving the product without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform inkBOOK Europe through a written statement to that effec. (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
The Cancel and Return template provided below can be send also via e-mail to: help/at/inkbook/dot/eu
Cancel and Return template a customer can use:
I (full name) would like to withdraw the agreement of purchase and cancel my order(s): (number(s)) and return: (products names).
Date of order placement (date), date of receipt (date).
Full name: (First and last name)
Address: (street, city, post-code, country)
Date: (date of agreement’s withdrawal)
Signature: (only if sent by regular mail on a paper)
Ostrowskiego 7, 53-238, Wroclaw, Poland
2. In that case, other party shall return the goods to inkBOOK Europe, as soon as possible and at its own expense. Please note, that the risk of damage or loss passes on inkBOOK Europe not before the return parcel has been received in its seat.
3. If you are based in the EU and withdraw from a purchase, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery from us to you if such was charged (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), but not any costs of your return parcel.
4. inkBOOK Europe will return the money paid to it by Other Party as soon as possible and in any case within thirty days of the cancellation after inspection of returned goods, however all extra charges will be deducted from such payment depending on the condition of returned goods, lack of parts or accessories, damages, etc., but also extra charges from carriers, import taxes, etc.
5. Audio and video content, hygienic products, consumed services, software, applications purchased via inkbook.eu cannot be returned. That applies also to sets - if the product is bought with a service (or service voucher) and if you attempt to download, stream, or consume the content of the service in any way during the withdrawal period you acknowledge and accept that
you consent to such content being supplied during the withdrawal period and as a result of the supply beginning, your right to withdraw will cease, which means that you will not be able to withdraw from your purchase even if the withdrawal period has not expired.
6. Payment card transfers will be returned to payment card account after deduction costs as in point 2.
7. No returns shall be done without prior contact to inkBOOK Europe and receiving of a unique RMA number.
8. If the Consumer / User, concluding a distance sale contract, uses promotional bundling - i.e. that if he only purchased product X (e.g. a case), he would pay the amount X (regular price, e.g. EUR 18), while in connection with the purchase of the same product X (e.g. Case) with a specific product Y (e.g. reader) - a reader or case is granted a discount in a certain amount, it is a partial withdrawal from the contract (return of part of the purchase) if the Administrator agrees (return of goods delivered under one contract covering promotional products) is always associated with the loss of discounts obtained by the consumer at the purchasing stage and the customer will have to make up for the difference resulting from the loss of the promotion.