Delivery & Risk
1. Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing, delivery will only take place after Other Party has fully paid the invoice amount and the delivery fee.
2. inkBOOK Europe determines shipping mode and shipping route.
3. From the moment inkBOOK Europe presents the goods to the shipping company for delivery (for instance: UPS, TNT , DHL, GLS or other), the risk of the goods getting lost or deteriorating (including damage, loss, theft) will lie with Other Party.
4. If Other Party is a Consumer and it concerns a Consumer Purchase, this risk will be with Other Party from the moment of delivery to specified in order Consumer’s address.
5. Delivery time depends on location and shipping method and may take from 2 to 14 business days.
Inspection of goods and complaints
1. Other Party shall immediately check the goods on delivery. As soon as possible after Other Party has established or could have reasonably established any defects or shortcomings, but within one week of delivery of the goods at the latest, Other Party shall notify inkBOOK Europe in writing of any complaints, accompanied by a careful description of the complaint(s).
2. Complaints can be submitted to: inkBOOK EUROPE LTD, Ostrowskiego 7, 53-238 Wroclaw, Poland, e-mail: help/at/inkbook/dot/eu.
3. Goods, about which Other Party has complained, shall be stored carefully and unused, unmixed and unprocessed, in a suitable place and, at inkBOOK Europe’s first request, to be placed at the disposal of inkBOOK Europe or a third party to be designated by inkBOOK Europe, for further inspection by sending the goods to inkBOOK Europe at other party’s expense.
4. The purchaser being a consumer has the possibility to use out-of-court method of processing complaints. In the event that the complaint is rejected by inkBOOK Europe, the User has the right to pursue claims as part of the ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) if both the inkBOOK Europe and the User mutually express the consent for such resolution of disputes. The information concerning the method of accessing the above mentioned procedure, the appropriate institutions and dispute settlement procedures, may be found at: http://www.uokik.gov.pl, under the "Rozstrzyganie sporów konsumenckich" (eng.: Consumer dispute settlement) tab.
5. The purchaser being a consumer is eligible to file a complaint on the EU Online Dispute Resolution platform which is available at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.